Natalia Diamonds Engagement Ring Jewelry Store Online
Inventory Search
Custom Made Diamond Jewelry 
Home » Loose Diamonds » RD-4073 » Similar Diamonds

1.01 CT. Radiant Diamond RD-4073 

1.01 CT. Radiant Diamond RD-4073
Loose Diamond Info
Shape:Radiant
Weight:1.01 Carat
Color:I (Near Colorless)
Clarity:VS1 (Absolutely No Visible Inclusions)
Certificate:GIA
Depth:69.8%
Table:73%
Measurements:5.81 - 5.40 x 3.77
CutQuality:Premium
Girdle:Ex thin to very thick
Culet:N
Polish:VG
Symmetry:Good
Rap $ Per Carat:$4,800
Our $ Per Carat:$4,554
Discount %:5.1%
Our Price:$4,830
Only 20 percent of all natural diamonds are considered clear enough for gemstone usage, the other 80 percent goes to industry. Look for Quality Craftsmanship What the Internet can offer you is the chance to shop several stores without having to drive all over town; this allows you to choose a company whose fine jewelry shows attention to detail and craftsmanship. The Return Policy Can Be Important What if you receive the jewelry and are dissatisfied.
Diamond Certificate
Radiant Diamond Certificate
Explanation of Cut, Color and Clarity of This Diamond

Cut Quality
Proportions of the premium cut diamonds are very close to ideal cut. Premium cut diamond may be close to the ideal cut proportions and look just identical. By all means such diamonds are considered well cut. In fact, many consumers cannot distinguish between the ideal cut diamond and the premium cut. Appearance of diamond is very subjective and cannot be fully evaluated just by their proportions along.

Color
Color grade I is in the middle of the near colorless category. Typically a trained professional will be able to discern the presence of color. Some people prefer warmer colors like I. When I color diamond is set in yellow gold jewelry used with yellow gold bezel, the diamond will appear as gorgeous as any of the higher graded stones.

Clarity
VS1 clarity diamonds are very slightly included grade one. VS1 diamonds are less expensive than the VVS1 or VVS2 grades and present an excellent value. They have minor inclusions that are bigger and more noticeable than in higher clarity grades, but they are only visible at 10x magnification. To the naked eye, these diamonds will appear unblemished.

Customer Testimonials
Options Pay Pal Varified National Gemological Laboratories Gemological Institute of America Jewelers Board of Trade

Home | Help | About Us | Contact Us | 30-Day Return | Terms | Payment & Shipping | RSS 1.01 CT. Radiant Diamond RD-4073©2016 Natalia Diamonds  Admin Login  9/24/2017